Fixed-Route Bus Service
Fixed-route bus service is CityLink's core service. In this service, ramp-equipped transit buses are operated over an established route structure on a fixed schedule. There are 19 routes (12 weekday and 7 Saturday routes) on the CityLink route system. These routes are arranged on a ‘pulse’ system, meaning all but one route (Route 30 – Crosstown Ambler) departs and arrives from the Downtown Transfer Station at 1189 S. 2nd Street. To facilitate route transfers, all routes depart the station at 15 minutes after the hour, 45 minutes after the hour, or at the top of the hour.
- Correct change required, drivers do not carry change
- Adult Fare - $1.25
- Youth Fare - age 5 to 18 - $.75 proof of age may be required
- Pre-Schoolers Fare - Free, ages 4 and younger
- Senior Citizens - $.40, with Medicare card*
- Persons With Disabilities - $.40, with Medicare card*
- Transfers - Free (T indicates transfer points)
* Individuals without a Medicare card can still receive the Elderly fare by presenting an identification card. Elderly persons must present proof of age. Persons with disabilities must provide evidence of their disability from a licensed physician or a local social service agency representative. Identification cards can also be purchased through CityLink Transit. There is a $2.00 charge for the identification card.
CityLink passes make the going even easier. Passes save cash by providing unlimited trips for the pass time period. Simply show the pass each time when boarding the bus. Passes may be purchased in the CityLink Station at 1189 S. 2nd Street.
Weekly passes offer unlimited rides for a week (Monday through Saturday). Monthly passes offer unlimited rides from the first through the last day of the month stamped on the pass. Monthly passes go on sale on or around the 20th day of the preceding month.
|Weekly Pass||Monthly Pass||Yearly Pass|
|Adult||$ 12.00||$ 38.00||$450.00|
|Youth||$ 7.50||$ 20.00||$ 240.00|
|Elderly/Disabled*||$ 6.00||$ 15.00||$ 150.00|
Single ride tickets may be purchased at the regular fare price.
For more information, call 676-6310 or 676-6287, or stop by CityLink at 1189 South 2nd Street.