Dental Program- "A Reason to Smile"
850 N. 6th Street
Abilene TX 79601
Days & Hours of Operation
Dental program is on hold. We are in search of a new dentist. Please check back soon!
The Dental Program provides high quality and affordable dental care to children, youth, and adults residing in Abilene, Taylor County, and surrounding areas.
- Provide quality dental care in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Increase the number of people in the Abilene-Taylor County and surrounding areas being seen regularly for their dental check-ups
- Educate the public on preventative measures to ensure healthy teeth for a lifetime
- Partner with schools to educate kids on proper oral hygiene
- Increase the number of people that regularly attend their scheduled appointments
- Oral Examinations
- Prophylaxis (Cleaning)
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Fluoride Treatments
- Dental Sealants
- Fillings – Amalgam and Composite
- Uncomplicated Extractions
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dentures and Partials
Please fill out the following forms before your appointment:
- Patient Information & HIPAA - English - Español
- Consent for Dental Treatment - English - Español
- Medical History
- Insurance Consent - English - Español
- Consent for Medical Treatment of a Minor*
- *optional – for parents who want to assign consent for treatment of a minor to a family member, caregiver, etc.
These forms may be filled using a PDF reader, or they may be printed and filled out by hand. Completed forms may be brought with you on the day of your appointment.
No eligibility or residency requirements.
Private pay fee is $150 per visit, limited to oral examinations, x-rays, prophylaxis (cleaning), fillings, and extractions. Separate fee schedule for crowns, bridges, dentures, and partials.
Methods of payment/dental insurance plans we accept include Medicaid (20 years and younger); CHIP; DentaQuest; MCNA Dental; Ameritas; and Private Pay ($150 per visit).
Texas Health Steps Dental Provider
Schedule your child's First Dental Home Visit today, a program focused on improving the oral health of children between 6-35 months of age.
Please direct any questions to 325-692-5600.